International Conference on Invertebrate Vision

Bäckaskog Castle, Sweden | August 1 - August 8, 2013


If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU, you will need a visa. You can find everything about a visa for Sweden on the homepage of Migrationsverket.

The application form for a Schengen visa can be found here.

And here's a list of all countries whose inhabitants need a visa for Sweden.

If you have questions concerning visa contact conference administration